Was in Pasadena recently for business and needed a place to stay that was affordable and close to the Pasadena Convention Center, so I booked at the Pasadena Vagabond Executive. For the rate I got, I was pleasantly surprised by how large the room was. Good high speed internet access in the room and a convenient breakfast (waffles, toast, eggs, etc.) made it perfect for my business trip. Location is very convenient within Pasadena. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Blocks away from Caltech, close to old town Pasadena shopping area, close to Pasadena business center and the playhouse district. Rose Parade passes in front of our property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Pasadena