This hotel is absolutely average in most ways. The room was comfortable, but nothing special. It's a little better than average in location; a little worse in its complimentary breakfast. Since the price is a little lower than average for the area, it is an option well worth considering, especially if you are not intending to spend much time at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Blocks away from Caltech, close to old town Pasadena shopping area, close to Pasadena business center and the playhouse district. Rose Parade passes in front of our property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Pasadena