We spent three months at the hotel for business - May, June and July 2011 in a very comfortable, clean suite with kitchenette. The friendly, efficient staff went out of their way to make sure our stay went as smoothly as possible. And it did !! Having internet access in both the rooms and lobby (complete with printing capabilities) just made working that much easier. The knowledgeable and ever friendly staff quickly acquainted us to the hotel, Pasadena and the surrounding areas ... it felt like home in no time!! Plus no breakfast to prepare, a nice pool etc ... it was like a dream come true!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Blocks away from Caltech, close to old town Pasadena shopping area, close to Pasadena business center and the playhouse district. Rose Parade passes in front of our property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Pasadena