Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town
  • Breakfast included
GreenTree Pasadena Inn(Pasadena)
Gateway Villas(Pasadena)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat locationrose bowlwithin walking distancefair oakssink areamemorial parkparking garagefire pitself parkrestaurants and shoppingfront desk staffstarbucks coffeecolorado blvdvery nice stayquiet roomtwo blocksdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Nice people here. Rooms are a little old and small, but you can't beat the location. My first day, I was blow drying my hair and the whole mounting came off of the wall. I called the front desk and when I returned, there was a brand new blow dryer installed. How nice. Didn't eat the food here, as I am not a high enough rewards member to get the free meal. Great Nepalese restaurant around the corner.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Courtyard_Pasadena, Director of Sales at Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to share with us about your stay! We are so glad to hear our service exceeded your expectations as that is our goal. Our location is very nice and convenient located within walking distance of many shops and restaurants. We look forward to your future stays in the area!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was here for two weeks in February of 2013 with my mom and my brother. We came all the way from Sweden and got to the hotel in the morning. My brother and I started talking to the staff and spent most of the 2 next weeks doing that.
That night we were starving from our jet lag, but all we had to do if we were hungry was go down to the market in the hotel and get a fruit salad at 5 in the morning. Also the bistro breakfast is incredible. I recommend the french toast, because it's a perfect blend of unhealthy and delicious.
And my family rented a car from budget, that the hotel helped us with, that was incredibly smooth. I believe that one could get manicures on tuesday evenings. The manicures were very cheap, and really pretty.
We were there when they had the Oscar gala, and let me tell you, this Courtyard by Marriott is very good at the Oscars. They gave me and my brother popcorn from their popcorn machine and we bet on winners.
Do not get me started on the pool. Dear god that body of water is remarkable.
I could easily go on for quite a while but I won't. Anyways, if you have a thirteen-year old girl like me, TAKE HER HERE.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Courtyard_Pasadena, Director of Sales at Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! Our goal for every guest that walks through our door is to receive the up-most service that you have gotten and we thank you for sharing that with us! Our location, property and most of all staff is awesome and we are so very proud to call us the Courtyard by Marriott Pasadena! We hope to see you in your future travels to the area!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Our family stayed for a week and loved it. The location is GREAT , within walking distance of shopping and restaurants ( Both Chains and local flavor ). We had excellent service from the minute we walked in until the minute we left. The staff went out of their way to provide excellent service !! I never walked in or out the front door without hearing a genuine how are you doing today , welcome back or near the end of the week "welcome home ". The staff were all very knowledgeable about the area and always willing to answer questions. The room was clean and well appointed. The pool was always clean with pool towels and comfortable chairs. Loved the stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Our room was located in the front of the hotel. We had a very nice view . All floors open to the parking garage so both loading and unloading are an easy task.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your wonderful experience with us! We are so glad to hear that we were your choice of stay for your one week of travel to the Pasadena area! Our staff certainly enjoyed having you here! We look forward to your future stays in the area!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I love this hotel - not only are you near the heart of Old Town Pasadena with all the fun shops and restaurants - but you are a couple of blocks away from the City Hall (a beautiful old Spanish style building that really sets the tone of the city).
Great staff from the desk folks to the Michael - the concierge. He's quick to print out a map for you or just "be really nice" to start your day off right.
The hotel is clean and has a nice coffee/snack place to grab something quick to eat. The patio has a several nice places to sit and enjoy the "pretty" of California - and nice sunshine. I also like that valet parking is not over the top expensive ($17). Only two dollars more than self-park ($15). We recently held a conference there - and the staff just did everything possible to accommodate my guests. Thanks so much for a great stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking a moment to share with us about your stay! Your kind words about our staff, location and city were so great to hear! We certainly hope that we will see you in your next travels to the Pasadena area!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This hotel from the moment our shuttle got us there the staff was very friendly and just nice.The room was excellent every time you go through the lobby they ask how you are and that is amazing.To all the chefs in the morning JUST EXCELLENT.The hotel is so close to shops and bars and the Rose Bowl.We walked to the UCLA game and it was nice.I will say this is the best hotel I have ever stayed.Thank you and go Ucla Bruins.

Room Tip: The Rooms facing the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BIGAC44
Courtyard_Pasadena, Director of Sales at Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us upon your visit to the UCLA game! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to experience our excellent service. We hope to see you in your future travels to the area! We appreciate you taking the time to share with us about your stay!