Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town
Howard Johnson Pasadena(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$137
$110
$168
  • Restaurant
Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$99
$125
$301
$269
  • Pool
Best Western Pasadena Royale Inn & Suites(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
$129
$159
$416
$399
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationrose bowlwithin walking distancefair oakssink areamemorial parkparking garagefire pitself parkrestaurants and shoppingfront desk staffstarbucks coffeecolorado blvdvery nice stayquiet roomtwo blocksdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is an odd hotel. Very cold high tech lobby design with a modern counter to order food or coffee. BUT also a personable man who is making delicious customized omlets over in the corner - I wouldn't have known if I hadn't seen someone with an omlet and asked. The layout is also odd- elevators in odd hard to find places, Parking is convenient and location is close to old town pasadena. Public spaces and rooms smell strongly of fragrance. Nice pool area.

Room Tip: If walking is an issue, make sure you get a room by the closer elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank carley36
Courtyard_Pasadena, Director of Sales at Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your perspective and will share your thoughts with our team. The omelet guy is definitely worth finding and he makes incredible omelets, so thank you for your persistence in finding him. We look very much forward to your next visit to Pasadena.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

The hotel staff is amazing. The hotel is within walking distance of Old Town. The lobby is open with plenty of nooks for personal down time. Breakfast was great and fun. Omelets are cooked to match any preference.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Courtyard_Pasadena, Director of Sales at Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for your kind words about our amazing hotel staff and perfect location. Any day started with a cooked to order omelet, will most assuredly be a good day. We very much look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Courtyard Marriott Pasadena for business June 2013 for 4 nights. The location of the hotel sneaks up on you. I was greeted by the doorman and he opened the door. The check in desk is located immediately inside the doors and is organized and non-cluttered. They had some really nice little mints on the desk. Check in was a breeze and efficient. If paying by debit card the incidental charge was as low as I have seen it in several years. The lobby was open and clean. I did not go to the restaurant or use the lobby except to enter the hallway so I can't comment on the service much in the restaurant. My room was clean and ready for my arrival. Plenty of towels and pillows. The hair dryer did short out sevveral times but the reset button seemed to fix the problem. Bathroom was nice but nothing fancy. The shampoo and cnditioner samples were Paul Mitchell brand. I was pleasantly suprised and appreciated a nice shampoo. Check out was efficient and the Super Shuttle picked up at the door. The cost of teh Super Shuttle was 50.00 round trip from LAX. Totally worth it. The location is in walking distance from the town. I enjoyed the ER wine shop right around the corner of the hotel in which had a nice sampling of 4 French wines ( Elliott and Joe were great hosts ) I was expecting the people of Pasadena to be a bit stuffy and non-hospitable, but found the opposite. This hotel location is a little further away from the convention center than I felt comforatble walking alone back to hotel from late conference meetings. I never felt threatened, but would have been nice to have had a Courtyard courtesy van.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide such detail about your positive experiences at our hotel. We will make sure to share your comments with our team. The hotel is a great choice for anyone attending a convention at the Pasadena Convention Center as it’s very walkable and just 12 minutes door to door. The ER (Everson Royce) Wine shop is a great choice and just a few steps from the hotel. Thank you again for your comments and we hope travels bring you back to Pasadena in the near future.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed at this hotel recently for a wedding in Pasadena. The hotel has a great location, just a couple blocks from the main street of Old Town Pasadena. The parking attendants were very attentive and staff very friendly. The lobby has been recently renovated, but the rest of the hotel could possibly be due for an update. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean. There was a convenient café downstairs with a great food selection and fast service. Would definitely return the next time we come to Pasadena.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Baltrx

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our convenient location and experience at our hotel. This hotel is a great location for Wedding guests as almost everything is walkable from our location. With over 300 shops and restaurants directly outside of our doors, many wise travelers choose to do their wedding gift shopping right here in Old Pasadena. We are very much looking forward to your next visit to Pasadena. Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I stayed here recently while attending a conference at the convention center. Very convenient to the conference, as well as shops and restaurants in Old Pasadena. The lobby is very inviting, and the gentleman that checked me in and out was incredibly friendly and helpful (I think his name is Marcus). Rooms are nice, and come with a fridge and microwave. Everything was in working order. I had a room that faced the pool/courtyard, which was likely more quiet than facing the street. Unfortunately I didn't have time to enjoy the pool, but it looked very nice with lots of comfy seating. Complimentary Wi-Fi in the room was awesome, and the bar area was nice for unwinding. If I'm ever in Pasadena again, I'll be sure to stay here!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Deborah A

Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize our great location, facilities and most of all our staff. We will keep the pool ready and the warm Pasadena sun shining for your next visit.