Stayed for 3 nights visiting California for the first time. The hotel was very nice, clean and modern lobby area.
Lack of knowledge regarding the area caught me off guard with parking. You either have to pay to park yourself ($15) or have valet ($17), I just went with the valet and was pleased.
Staff is friendly, polite, and cordial.
The location of the hotel is the kicker. It is in walking distance of many many shops, restaraunts, and bars. Extremely close to the hopping Colorado Blvd. If anyone wanted a hotel for the Rose Bowl parade, this would be your hotel. So close to so much, can't say it enough.
The room (king sized) was very comfortable, the best part was the bed. I slept better in that bed than the one at my house! Even the towels and washcloths are soft, very pleased.
Nice sized flat screen LG television, small couch, refridgerator, microwave, everything I wanted.
Never figured out the breakfast part, I went down one time, there was an omlette station but no one available. I stood around for a few minutes then left. That would be my only minor complaint.
All around, very good hotel, will definately go back if/when I ever go back to Pasadena.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town is located in the heart of Old Pasadena. This Southern California jewel of the Los Angeles area has everything you want in a modern but historic city. Home of the annual Tournament of Roses Parade and college football's Rose Bowl Stadium, home of UCLA Bruins home games, Pasadena is where you want to be in the Los Angeles area. The Courtyard by Marriott® Pasadena Old Town is an upscale full service 314 unit hotel featuring deluxe guest rooms and executive suites with complimentary high-speed Internet access. The Paseo Colorado outdoor shopping plaza is five blocks from this city center hotel. Nearby golfing includes the Annandale, Brookside, and Eaton Canyon courses. Other attractions such as Universal Studios Hollywood®, Santa Anita Race Park, Dodger Stadium, the Staples Center, and Huntington Gardens are easily accessed. The Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town keeps you comfortable, convenient and connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Marriott so you can book your Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Los Angeles Old Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Courtyard Pasadena
- Courtyard Los Angeles Old Pasadena
- Pasadena Marriott
- Pasadena Courtyard