I think this hotel has so much business it doesn't care about the guests. Hotel rooms are in need of renovation. And do not try to self park. Spaces are so small I could not get out of my car.
You have to pay for everything. No breakfast is included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town is located in the heart of Old Pasadena. This Southern California jewel of the Los Angeles area has everything you want in a modern but historic city. Home of the annual Tournament of Roses Parade and college football's Rose Bowl Stadium, home of UCLA Bruins home games, Pasadena is where you want to be in the Los Angeles area. The Courtyard by Marriott® Pasadena Old Town is an upscale full service 314 unit hotel featuring deluxe guest rooms and executive suites with complimentary high-speed Internet access. The Paseo Colorado outdoor shopping plaza is five blocks from this city center hotel. Nearby golfing includes the Annandale, Brookside, and Eaton Canyon courses. Other attractions such as Universal Studios Hollywood®, Santa Anita Race Park, Dodger Stadium, the Staples Center, and Huntington Gardens are easily accessed. The Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town keeps you comfortable, convenient and connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Los Angeles Old Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Courtyard Pasadena
- Courtyard Los Angeles Old Pasadena
- Pasadena Courtyard
- Pasadena Marriott