All reviews great location paseo mall growing pains green street off the charts front desk breakfast was included spacious lobby few issues restaurants and shopping parking garage the check in process rose parade within walking distance large room fitness room room rate
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2019

The hotel opened about five months ago and is a welcome addition to Pasadena.

We appreciated the special, excellent assistance from Drew, who checked us in and the housekeeping staff who serviced our room, (331) on May 14. Sorry, we did not get her hame.

The lobby is light and spacious, the fitness room large and well-equipped and our room was also large and well-appointed. We especially liked the Pasadena bridge and other local scene paintings

Breakfast was buffet style and included very good blueberries.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2019

Hotel is centrally located in Pasadena. Walking distance to great shopping and restaurants. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The bathroom in my room could have used better lighting (not great for doing your makeup), but other than this everything else was of exceptional quality.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2019

Everything was great, staff was friendly, everything you need is within walking distance. Nice place. Rooms were clean. Parking is a bit tight, but I still think they are working on that area. Overall Great!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2019

I recently stayed at this Hyatt for 2 nights. The hotel was very clean and new in appearance. The staff was very kind and helpful. This was a great area to be in with restaurants and shopping close by.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 9, 2019

Website indicated 3 ok check-in. I checked in a few minutes after 3 pm. Was advised I’d have to wait 10 minutes for my room to be ready, I waited almost 2 hours in the lobby and was late to the event that I was in town for.

• Trip type: Traveled with family