“Just OK...”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We were there on a wednesday lunch.

First of all, the welcome hostess was pleasant. she gave us a table close to the entrance, far from the cooking place... From te beginning to the end, we have not been able to get any attention. The meat waiters were never coming first to our area and in a very few occasion. Usually, in those all you can eat churrascaria, we eat more than we should, in this place, it was the contrary... I went back to the buffet for some more prosciutto and pao de quejo... This was a disapointment

The quality of the food is ok, the buffet is good, but the meet was sometimes undercooked, and from my past experience in other churrascaria (including in Brazil), the meat was missing seasoning. Moreover, the beef was undercooked.

If you want a better experience, and a cheaper price, prefer Gauchos Village in Glendale,CA.

I wouldn't recommend this place. If you are in the area, prefer the PF Chiang restaurant next doorit or the Island burger and the Yard House closeby in the same shopping area!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

This churrascaria is simply great !!! Really feels like you are in Brazil having a great lunch or dinner.. The rice sauce is fabulous and they have always feijoada besides a big variety of foods and salads, I will be going there all times I visit Pasadena

1  Thank atilamanager
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Good experience, but disappointed they didn't have the grilled pineapple - that's my favourite at Brazilian steakhouses like these. Meat was well cooked, and service was efficient. The buffet selection was fresh and huge, even though it was a quiet weeknight.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

The staff was very accomodating. This is a Brazillian Steakhouse and the waiters bring various meats to the table and offer portions to the diners. There is a small tubular shaped block of wood with green at one end, red at the other and yellow in the middle. The green means "bring more." The red means "I'm finished." We asked what the yellow meant. We were told it means "I surrender." In addition to the meat dishes, there is an extensive food/salad bar. The black beans and rice on the bar are excellent as are all of the other offerings. We make a special effort to dine at this restaurant when we are in the L.A. area.

1  Thank AlanBachrach
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We came here on a half off offer and it was worth it, or else I think the price is a bit high for what it is. If you are in the mood for meat this is the place to go. The buffet salad bar was well stocked with hot food. Their cheese bread is delicious. The service was a bit spotty, we were not checked on very often and waited a long time for drink refills and the check.

1  Thank shawnCA