“Overpriced”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Colorado/Green
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Good food, but way too overpriced. you'll get more food at Go-Go Sushi up the street.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

I come here most Saturday nights with my husband or our friends. They are always accommodating if we have a large party & don't have a long wait (there's available seating inside or on the patio near the bar). David is an excellent waiter & knows my husband by name. If you go you have to try the "Superfly" (it's a drink) & the Tokyo crab fried rice. They are open really late & if you want to go dancing when your done eating check out the bar. Just try to avoid the bathroom at all costs.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

It was Friday evening. Bartenders are super friendly. Waiters are awesme. Food was OK but the drinks are good and not very exensive. The vibe is fantastic!!

Reviewed February 24, 2010

So I used to live in the Pasadena area, and have been here a few times. This is a california asian fusion place that has good sushi at a decent price. I have never been disapointed here. The Padtai noodle dish is the best I have tasted in California, and the food is always served hot and quick. There is a bar/club conaected to the back so if you are going late friday or saturday night, it won't be the quietest place. If you are looking for a late night spot to eat, they are open until 4 A.M. on the weekends but you will find many barhopers trying to sober up before they go home. They offer pick up and call in orders as well, and if you have a problem talk to the management they are always friendly and helpful.

Reviewed January 7, 2010

OK I like Sushi, but I hate dirty sushi restaurants! The restaurant floor was filthy & the bathroom smelled like vomit. Which is not surprising since the place was filled with very young drinkers who looked shockingly younger then 21. Strike two, although the server was very polite, the food did not come out for our group at the same time, consequently 2 people had to watch as three ate dinner without them. Strike three the sushi smelled bad & was definitely not fresh. Strike four the atmosphere was beyond bad. I go clubbing with my friends often, but we've always enjoyed the nice clubs while trying to avoid the problem spots. The atmosphere at Wokano is like the Sushi terrible. Half way through our meal a fight nearly broke out on their patio. Worse yet when I commented to our waitress about it she smiled & replied "it happens sometimes". It does?!!!! This isn't a place I would take my sister, a co-worker, date or a good friend. STAY AWAY!!! Their are plenty of places in Pasadena were you can have fresh Sushi without a brawl breaking out in the restaurant.