“A Real Favorite”
Review of Roy's Pasadena

Roy's Pasadena
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Pasadena is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 716 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: North El Molino Avenue
Transit: Located in front of our restaurant on Colorado Blvd.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Roy's is our go-to place for special occasion celebrations. It's comfortable for a family with kids, but the food is really special -- lots of Hawaii inspired menu items featuring wonderful fresh seafood that are our favorites.

There are newer reviews for Roy's Pasadena

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great restaurant--fabulously prepared dishes at reasonable prices. HOWEVER, I have not had such luck at the ones in Pasadena or downtown LA. I had a fabulous chicken dish in Woodland Hills and ordered the same one in Pasadena--it came uncooked in the inside. Plus the Pasadena restaurant is horribly noisy and a bit claustrophobic.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Roy's in Vegas is one of my favorite restaurants anywhere so I have to compare.
This location is really good but Vegas is still better.
There is valet in the front but I didn't see it. There is public parking around the corner.
Service was good.
I usually get the filet & the one in Vegas is better (I wonder if they use the same product).
Appetizers were good & the sushi was excellent.

1  Thank VicandFawn
Reviewed February 1, 2014

First time that I have tried an hawaiian restaurant of the mainland, so did not know what to expect, as I am from the UK.

I really enjoyed the experience, and the food was interesting to choose from

I had calamari to start with, which was just a little chewy, and an excellent barramundi entree to follow. My wife had shrimps which were very tasty.

Everything was reasonably priced, particularly the wine.

Whilst I will leave going to any other hawaiian restaurants to our being on the islands ourselves, if you fancy the menu, then I would not deter you from trying it yourself.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Worst Experience in my Life. We were there to celebrate a friends birthday. We all ordered 4 different entrees. They all came out at different times....the food was prepared wrong, the fish tasted like cardboard, It was just gross. 350.00 For crap! Never again. Place sucked!