“Superb meal, pricey hard to read menu”
Review of Malbec

Malbec
Ranked #20 of 791 Restaurants in Pasadena
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

My entree of spinach and seafood ravioli was outstanding, and priced as such. I wasn’t entirely sure what I was ordering though to be honest as the menu is rather confusing. Our server had a hard time communicating with our table. Nonetheless, the food was incredible and the glass of Malbec was outstanding.

1  Thank Jski529

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant offers Valet parking. You can decide to eat inside or outside.

You get served by many waiters, always there to look after you. The enchiladas and the meat were simply marvelous. Very well cooked and using high quality ingredients. We had a mixed plate of beef to share

Desserts were stunning, especially the crème catalane

The wine by the glass was also perfect

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by a Pasadena resident. Parking is a challenge and though they have a valet, when we went the booth was empty so we searched for street parking and ended up finding a lot where we worried we’d be towed. That led me to have a bad attitude about the restaurant until the service and food changed my mind. My guest had the skirt steak which she loved and I chose the vegetarian plate, characterized by a beautiful presentation and delicious inter string flavors. We also opted for desserts (flan and their bread pudding) which were also delicious. I plan to go back for dinner with a meat lover as that does appear to be their forte. Overall it was an excellent meal.

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

We came here based upon the other reviews and were not disappointed. We came on a Monday at 4:30 so the place was empty but we still received superb service. We had the Paella and Skirt Steak. Both were flavorful, fresh, and came out piping hot. Our server did an excellent job.

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

The name is Malbec Argentinean Cuisine. Wow, what a restaurant!!! It’s best to go for an early dinner to get easy street parking. The other choice is to go after 5:30 for valet parking. Ruben is a great waiter. He had great suggestions. My wife had the skirt steak with the chimichuri sauce on the side. We liked it both ways with or without sauce. Amazing flavors. I had the lamb. I also had the sauce on the side. It was good with the sauce. It was fantastic without the sauce. We want to go back and try other items. Oh yeah, make reservations!!!