“Good food, lackluster service”
Review of Le Pain Quotidien

Le Pain Quotidien
Ranked #88 of 718 Restaurants in Pasadena
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Le Pain Quotidien serves simple, elegant boulangerie fare made with organic ingredients whenever possible: breakfast, tartines, pastries and handmade organic bread & many vegan and vegetarian options.
Reviewed July 6, 2013

While visiting Pasadena, my boyfriend and I chose to meet friends at Le Pain Quotidien for brunch, because it is among our favorite breakfast spots back on the East Coast. The food was fresh, familiar, and consistent, but the service left much to be desired. Our waitress all but forgot about our table--failed to bring items we requested, never offered refills on water or coffee, and disappeared for most of the time we were there. We had to ask a different server for our check.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This restaurant has great service and also has great meals. I especially like how they are open longer than other Le Pain Quotidiens. My favorite dish over there is the Fisherman's Pot. I would definitely come here again!

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

The sandwiches are delicious here. The atmosphere is casual and light however it can almost be a bit too noisy. If it is a beautiful day, try the sidewalk seating. Otherwise, it's a great place for a lunch with friends. The service was good and the food up to par for the price. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Communal dining tables? Check. Affluent people sharing a table with friends and iPads? Check? A really nice mean and friendly waitstaff? A delicious if pretentious and quick sit down mean with a speedily delivered check? Yes.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I love this place. They have amazing soups everyday that are vegan :-). Breakfast is great, I usually go for the scrambled tofu or basket of bread. Each table has jam and hazelnut spread (to die for). Their salad is also superb. Very fresh and crisp. I definitely recommend this place for vegans and non vegans. Make sure to check out their desserts!!!