“Pretty decent diner”
Review of Annie's Country Cafe - CLOSED

Annie's Country Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This diner was pretty good. Service was prompt and friendly and the food was edible. It's across the street and up the road from one of the foulest motels I've ever encountered but aside from that, I'd eat there again.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

great food and very friendly and family cafe, we go so often and in bunches (all sisters) and they already know us and the table we like, lol

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I live nearby and come to Annie's fairly frequently. It is one of my favorite cafe's in the area. Although it is certainly not gourmet nor will it win any food network challenges... it's fairly good "down-home style" comfort food at decent prices. There's a few diners in Paradise that all serve similar menu's but this one is my favorite for the area and always has good, friendly service.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great food, great value, friendly staff. This is clearly a local favorite. Everybody seemed to know eachother. Thumbs up!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

My older patients can manage their hot roast-beef sand. with potatoes. There are other favorites as well. Seldom go and sit in.
It is a longer drive for me but keeps my "people" happy so I go.