“Thin pancakes, good breakfast”
Review of Debbie's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Debbie's
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Paradise
Reviewed August 19, 2014

If you love thin pancakes with crisp edges, this is the place. Their half farmhouse breakfast includes 1 egg, 2 pieces of bacon, and a plate-sized pancake. Good value. Unfortunately, service is slow and the benches are very uncomfortable. Try a table/chair setting instead.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

What a surprise. I know this place has been in Paradise for quite a while, but it is a best kept secret. A great place for breakfast. Don't hesitate to take visitors here.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We opted for Debbie's and found it to be adequate but not much more. we were seated by the window, the the vertical blinds were missing/broken so the sun was shining in our eyes, and as the place was full, we couldn't move. My breakfast was okay, green chile scramble, my husband's omelet was overcooked. Lots of friendly folks, repeat customers. think there might be better choices for me in the future.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I do not eat pancakes but my husband talked me into trying them. Light and soooooo good . I will try them again in another month when we get back to Paradise.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

My daughter and I had breakfast at Debbies a couple of months ago, and for two small plates of food and two decafs it came out to $17. That included a modest tip, but I was shocked. For the amount of food, and the fact that it isn't the most amazing thing I have ever tasted, I think it is WAY over priced! I will stick to the $2.99 pancake and $.99 coffee at Kalico Kitchen, it is way better and less expensive.

1  Thank Melzie79

Been to Debbie's? Share your experiences!