“Just a good old fashioned breakfast”

Kalico Kitchen of Paradise
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Paradise
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I've had breakfast here several times and never experienced the recent complaints shown on this site. Food was plentiful and fine. Sausage patty could have been cooked a bit longer, but was done. I prefer well browned on sausage. everything else was cooked the way it should be and the waitress was good and friendly as always. I don't live here so I eat here when I come up to visit. Clean comfortable and reasonable. Good value for the price.

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I ate here in high school back in the 80s. It was not good. A friend raved about the fried chicken. I ate here again, figuring after 30 years, maybe it was better. No, the food here is convalescent hospial food and is not good. Im not thay picky. I must be missing something? I say no thank you.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Been here quite a few times. The staff very friendly with the exception of the manager
My friend & I both ordered huevos rancheros verde & became sick within 1-2,hrs of eating I called & spoke with the manager & he could have cared less that we had become ill
I will NEVER eat here again :-(
Plan to call Public Health in the morning!!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Found the food here to be tasty and very reasonably priced. The fried chicken is worth the trip, but I wouldn't order it the night it is a special. So much of it gets ordered the quality fell off just a bit. The service is efficient and friendly.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Whenever we go to visit my parents, my son always wants to eat here! He loves the hamburgers and the broiled chicken! It's amazing, like my grandma used to make. It's also a good value. Couldn't eat there every night because of the calories, but when we go home, have to at least once!

1  Thank Diane N