“European atmosphere and yummy food!”
Review of Yellow Vase

Yellow Vase
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The experience of Yellow Vase Bakery, Cafe & Flowers is unlike any other local restaurant -- imagine entering a café and immediately being tempted by decadent pastries and the aroma of coffee, then seeing a menu that boast delicious breakfast and lunch items. Not only is Yellow Vase a place to treat yourself, it is a full service, high-end florist and retail shop that has posh gifts and unparalleled floral creativity. We specialize in cakes and flowers for weddings and other large upscale events. People such as Hilary Duff have been spotted eating here, and Beverly Hills 90210 films at our locations regularly. If you haven't yet visited the Yellow Vase in your neighborhood, be sure to stop by and find what you've been missing.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Their salads are delicious and oh so fresh ... Try their Greek salad with the lemon vinegrette! Yum! The private patio is sweet.

Yellow_Vase08, Owner at Yellow Vase, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thanks for your review, I'm happy to hear you enjoy our salads and delicious lemon vinaigrette! We hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Yellow Vase

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I really wanted my baby shower here. It was $8 a head more than other places & only allowed for a 2 hour slot or it was an addl $75 an hour. I thought that was crazy but my friend planning the shower was ok with it. However she got the run around for weeks while trying to book my date. It was impossible to connect with the party planner Monica. For 3 weeks we played phone tag & did not have any our emails answered. Then we received a very rude voice mess from Maureen the Manager blaming us for not being responsive & we were advused she didnt hold our date. That was enough for me to take my party of 40 elsewhere. I will never give them my business in any fashion again.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Just not a very friendly place, food is so-so. Nothing to write home about. Very pretty, though, and I do like the macaroons.

1  Thank RebeccaForster
Yellow_Vase08, Owner at Yellow Vase, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your visit to Yellow Vase. We appreciate your honest review, and hope you'll give us (and those macaroons!) another try soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Love Yellow Vase! Great location in that it has a lovely view of the sea as well as being in an area in desperate need of a great place to meet for lunch. Perfect portions of tasty paninis and salads and fab selection of omelettes. Great service, very friendly and very accommodating. Love the quirky yellow decor and the tables outside, the running water of the fountains drowns out the sound of passing traffic! In short nice, unpretentious and reasonable as well as having lots of character and tasty food and drink!

Yellow_Vase08, Public Relations Manager at Yellow Vase, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thanks so much for your review; we love the gorgeous location too!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Excellent lunch spot, Socal meets Provence. A nice addition to the area that was in need of a go to venue.

We appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear you had a pleasant experience with us!