“Great meal & fantastic wine selection”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 361 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Cal Train is located one block away at University Ave.
Description: Fleming's Palo Alto, CA is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The Stanford Shopping Center near Menlo Park, Mountain View, Redwood City, and Woodside.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Fleming's does a fantastic job on their steaks. I had a ribeye and my wife had a fillet. Both were cooked perfectly. The side dishes are huge, enough for two. Fleming's is pricey, but they have a bargain menu for service in the bar area until 7:00 PM. The only draw back is that the service can be a little slow once the restaurant gets crowded. The desserts are fantastic.

The wine list is an oinophile's dream.

There are newer reviews for Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I highly recommend you stop by Palo Alto's Flemings for their 5pm to 7pm Happy Hour. It's crowded, but the food is delicious, including shrimp, calimari and hamburgers. There is a limited wine and hard liquor selection. Flemings is conveniently located in the Stanford Shopping Center, by the El Camino Real side. It's not open for lunch, and the dinner menu is fine, but Happy Hour is a deal. Flemings is an old fashioned steak house, Have a good time.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Flemings is the place to go for a really great and special dining experience. Although the prices are above average, the service and food is well worth it. Our food and wine selections were great; we chose the small plates because of our smaller appetites and they were delicious. Their dessert choices are excellent and generous. Without question, we willreturn.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

The lamb and lava cake was to die for. Done just right. The wine list was complete and varied. My new favourite spot in Southern Cali.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Sat in a very nice private section in the restaurang on a business dinner. I ordered the file Mignon, my colleagues had various other meat dishes. When we started eating we just dropped our jaws - the taste and the tenderness of the meat was beyond anything I had tried before - fantastic. Side orders were also very well cooked. The atmosphere may be a little too dark to my taste but it's definitely a place I would return to for the food.