“Best Mexican”

Taqueria El Grullense J & G
Ranked #101 of 362 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've been to about a million Mexican places and this one is right up there. The food is awesome and the tacos are almost free. Really, two tacos is a very respectable meal here. I come here every time I am in town and it is the highlight of the trip. One day I was here for a medical visit and the place cheered me right up. Can't do better I don't think. It's not fancy, but it's the food, the food, the food!

1  Thank mtsage

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Everytime i come to Palo Alto, I go there to Getty favorite tacos or the wet burrito!!! Super yummy!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Absolutely excellent mexican food, from sauces to enchiladas, service ready and attentive, they provided us a new order almost immediately after our request, in order to let us eat all together. The place is definitely not a jacket and tie, but there is anyway enough room to have some privacy. Recommended for food (also take away) mainly.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I walked to this restaurant from Creekside Inn. The menu was quite varied, and the staff even made a special dietary adjustment for me when I requested it. Very delicious.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Went with co-workers for lunch, food came in a timely manner and was excellent. Nice salsa bar to choose from. Highly recommend this place.