“Modern Vietnamese with a Great bar”

Three Seasons Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Three Seasons Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 356 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Elegant
San Jose, California
“Modern Vietnamese with a Great bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

Love the small plates here. Everything in the rolls has been nice, fresh rolls with a twist. Goes great with beer

Foster City, California
“Great Vietnamese Food with a French Colonial Ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

Although my first experience at this restaurant was very good several months ago I was hesitant to take my friend there yesterday based on the large number of mediocre reviews in YELP. However, I had a $40 Groupon coupon so decided to go any way. I am happy to report that the food (although a bit pricey), was tasty & plentiful. Service was also super - right from the hostess to the server and bus boys. I really enjoyed my $5 gumdrop (the daily cocktail special). We ordered crispy spring rolls (would have liked more that two pieces of lettuce though), shaking beef, large caramelized shrimp with tamarind, and the green beans side dish. The food was just delicious - fresh, plentiful, & flavorful! We would definitely return for the food, service and ambiance! Our bill came to about $115 (including tip/tax) and I had purchased a $40 Groupon certificate for $20 to apply to it.

• Visited December 2011
San Francisco, California
“Unique food and atmosphere, warm, knowledgable and attentive service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2011

My husband and I had dinner here last night and were seated upstairs. Eve was our server. She was friendly, knowledgable and attentive (our water and wine glasses were never more than 1/2 empty). She also made great recommendations: duck buns, garlic noodles with tiger prawns, garlic green beans with shiitake mushrooms and shaking beef along with a nice Carmel Road Pinot. We definitely plan to return.

California
“Good stuff. Little pricey, but good food, ambiance, service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

Loved the food, very tasty Asian fusion. We had the steamed seabass, seafood fried rice, crab cakes, mango sorbet, and flourless chocolate cake with tahitian vanilla ice cream. First, the presentation of the food was perfect. Secondly, each dish was full of delectable flavor. Seabass was delicious, good flavor and texture. Could have had more crab in the seafood fried rice, but it was still pretty good. The crab cakes were standard crab cakes, but the nuoc mam dip gave it a nice little kick. Best part of the meal was the desserts, of course! The tahitian vanilla ice cream was amazing, and the mango sorbet was to-die-for! The mango sorbet had the perfect combo of sweet and sour.

As for ambiance, loved the serene neutral woodsy setting. The fountains were a big plus, wish I had one of those at home! Also interesting was the domed stained glass ceiling which I never noticed in previous visits. Very pretty.

Service - I don't know what some people here are talking about, but service for us was impeccable. The waitress doubled at the bar, but she came by and checked on our table frequently in between mixing drinks. The host also came by to check on us a few times too. He was very attentive and helpful, just superb service.

The only downfall is the Palo Alto prices. This same place in say, San Jose, would be about 40% cheaper. Oh well, I guess they need to pay for that Palo Alto rent! Groupon helped, but still very pricey.

• Visited August 2011
Mountain View, California
“great value for the originality and quality of food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2011

Vietnamese but really fusion between Europe and Asia, a delicious taste from somewhere else. Calm setting and great murals. Only one negative they do not have coffee.

• Visited March 2011