Comfort Inn Palo Alto
Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$173
Hotel Keen(Palo Alto)
$279
  • Breakfast included
$295
Westin.com
  • Pool
Dinah's Garden Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$249
Hotels.com
$499
Garden Court Hotel
  • Restaurant
The Zen Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$219
$209
The Zen Hotel
Hotel Parmani(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$169
Travelocity
$549
  • Restaurant
Country Inn(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$140
All reviewsel caminotater totsspent one nightyogurtfree breakfaststayed nightsstanford medical centerthe palo alto areawallpaperclerkcleanlinessamenity
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

In general, I am always hesitant to book hotels with external room entrances, although many in this location are similar. I found the price to be quite comparable and the rooms were clean. In general it was quiet, although there was some noise from the neighboring room. My only negative was the shower, as there was very little water pressure. Other than that, I was very pleased and would stay here again should my travels take me to Palo Alto.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mdwaugh2001
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I had a pretty nice time at the Comfort Inn, Palo Alto. The hotel is located close to Stanford and Palo Alto transit stop. If you want to visit the city, take a No.22 bus and then a Caltrain to San Francisco. The bus station right in front of the hotel. There's a Starbucks just 2 mins away and there are several other restaurants and convenient stores as well. The complimentary breakfast can be a lot better. The rooms are clean. The front desk was extremely helpful. I really enjoyed my stay here :)

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the ground floor as there are elevators.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Indun1101
Reviewed February 17, 2014

In for a Stanford workshop, we found this was close by and surprisingly inexpensive compared with other lodgings. It is an older building, so rooms are small, yet fit all the usual conveniences, such as micro-wave. The wifi worked fine for us. The place was up to Comfort Inn cleanliness.

Unfortunately the room walls are not up to contemporary building, so I could hear the next person on the phone. There is a clumsily built ramp on the second floor over a hump with a too narrow step alongside. As a result people rolling carts made excess noise. The bed was okay but not up to comfort of latest Comfort lodgings, and all the pillows were too thick, no variety. And the heater thermostat was off, much hotter than the setting.

Room Tip: Upstairs toward the back. With this being an older building, I wouldn't want a downstairs room. It is on a very noisy street.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank pipilo2015
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I liked the location of the hotel and the rate was relatively good for the area. Basic motel set up with two floors surrounding the parking lot. Rooms size are not large, but clean and contain coffee maker, refrigerator, and microwave with a large TV. Requested a quiet room and received one. WiFi is free, but unstable (was always logging in) and I liked the adjustable shower height. Only problem was service. Surely front desk clerk, maid did not clean my room (I was there two nights).

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The hotel was conveniently located near Stanford for a conference I was attending. The room was clean and the Internet worked well. My only issue was that to be able to use my corporate credit card to check in I was told I had to have someone in my business office fax the front desk that I was authorized to use the card. That was an inconvenient request and one I had never heard before. I ended up using my personal card to pay for the room even though the room was reserved with the corporate card. The beginning of my stay, therefore, did not start well.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business