Comfort Inn Palo Alto
Crowne Plaza Palo Alto(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$190
$161
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

Dinah's Garden Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$219
Hotels.com
Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$118
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$319
Garden Court Hotel
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $459/night.

Hotel Keen(Palo Alto)
$179
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

Country Inn(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$144
The Zen Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$149
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

Hotel Parmani(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$109
The Westin Palo Alto(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$225
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $325/night.

$379
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $569/night.

All reviewsel caminotater totsyogurtfree breakfaststayed nightsstanford medical centerthe palo alto areawallpaperclerkcleanliness
Reviewed November 14, 2012

If you visiting the stamford or any particular event near Palo Alto, this is the place you want to stay at. If affordable, comfortable and reasonable. The staff is extremely polite and helpful. I love the morning breakfast with more than 10 options. Ample car parking, clean room, handicap rooms available as well. If you need anything at this place, just ask for it and it will be done.

Room Tip: Get the rooms at first floor on the back of the motel where there more quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We were greeted by dirty sheets, if you know what I mean. The tv didn't work for the longest time. Oh yea and the sheets had man stains on them from previous tenants. Don't stay here. I don't know why we stated here apparently it had a good review. But this place is a real hole. I haven't gone outside yet to see if my car is still there. Hopefully it is.
Please do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else that you don't have to sleep in your sleeping bag on a bed with dirty sheets.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank burtski9
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The area is a little sketchy but everything else was okay. We had a room with two king size beds o it was nice and big. The bathroom, like everyone else said, has the sink outside which was kind of weird but it didn't bother me too much. Good water pressure in the shower.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Take this review with a grain of salt, if you read my other ones you'll know I normally stay in 4-5 star hotels, and it's been a while since I've stayed in a hotel like this. That said, I certainly have stayed in my share of 1-3 star hotels in my day, so I figured I was up for this.

The exterior of the hotel looks fairly modern and welcoming. When I arrived at 1:30pm I was told there is no early check-in and you can pay extra to check-in at 2pm, so I left my car to go eat lunch and come back to check-in at the normal time (3pm). Yes, even though Palo Alto is the suburbs, there are a decent amount of restaurants within walking distance of this hotel. That said, it is not really walking distance to Stanford or University Ave (about a mile or two).

The room itself was ok. Typical older style motel, with dark carpet and beddings that hide whatever nastiness it has experienced over the years. I kept my socks on and it was ok. Until I stepped in something wet near the sink. Gross. I'm assuming it was water from the cleaning people, but from that point on I moved to a "shoes on" rule.

The thing that drove me the most nuts with this hotel is the curtains. It's the style of hotel where your window is right by a public walkway, and yet it was impossible to fully close my curtains.

There is free Internet, although it got laggy, and at times it wouldn't connect, but all in all usable to get some work done. I got a good night's sleep and for the most part the room was nice and quiet. You could hear people walking past in the morning so don't plan on sleeping in (especially if your curtains don't close!).

I'll probably try another hotel next time I'm in Palo Alto, but if you get a good deal here, it's not terrible.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ry0ohki
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stay here a couple times per year due to it's Stanford campus proximity. Always clean, quiet, and the staff is friendly and accommodating. Above most Comfprt Inn's we've stayed. Breakfast is consitent, and healthy.

Room Tip: Upstairs, toward the back is quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends