“Lots of problems here” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Palo Alto

Motel 6 Palo Alto
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Palo Alto
Motel 6 Palo Alto
You added Motel 6 Palo Alto to your Saves list
Ranked #24 of 27 Hotels in Palo Alto
Sebring FL
“Lots of problems here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2006

My husband and I were here on business for 4 days. The laindry room was filthy and melted crayons were in the dryer. I could not do laundry. The first day, I kept getting fleas on me. I picked off and killed enough of them to show the manager, so that she would believe there was a problem. They tried to blame it on our pet. (We don't have one.)They gave us THE ROOM NEXT DOOR with an ajoining door. I guess fleas cannot get under it. She apologized and said she would have the room exterminated right away. (Ten minutes later, a man checked in and was given the same room!) Our second room had fleas also. We checked out the next morning early and moved 2 doors down to the Oak Motel. We got wireless internet, micro and fridge, and a clean comfortable room for the same price.

• Liked — Checking out.
  • Disliked — Fleas.
  • Tips/Secrets — If you have pets with no fleas, they will get them here.
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled on business
      Location
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Check in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
5 Thank jimandsid

The Villages, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2005

If you are looking to save money and you don't need a hair dryer or ironing board, this is the place. I actually stayed two times (July-Aug) for several days each time. My rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and the pool area was very nice. It is a great value and I rate it excellant as a great value.

• Stayed August 2005, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Tom O
Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2004

The reception area was like a guard station at a prison – complete with security cameras and surly staff. The exterior “security” door near our room was permanently propped open with an overflowing garbage can, so anybody could walk right in off the street, bypassing reception.

The room was squalid. I had a cut in my foot and was afraid to use the shower with an open cut, so I taped a plastic bag around my foot in order to use the filthy shower.

I used to stay at this place often in the 1980s and early 1990’s and it was fine then, but I would NEVER stay here again.

6 Thank onlinealterego

Travelers are raving about these Palo Alto hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2003

One of the worst stays I ever had!! The desk staff was incompetent, and the manager was RUDE! The elevator was broken, ( of which I was NOT informed) I had to carry my bags all the way up to the third floor, my NON-smoking room reeked of smoke, and the housekeeping staff did not clean my room for 2 days! When they did arrive, they woke me up on a Sunday morning at 9 am!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dinah's Garden Hotel
Dinah's Garden Hotel
#2 of 27 in Palo Alto
4.5 of 5 stars 697 reviews

Been to Motel 6 Palo Alto? Share your experiences!