1,233 results
All reviewspoolside restauranttrader vicskoi fishsteam showerexercise bikepool sidean oasiswater featuresel caminobeautiful groundschain hotelssilicon valleyrooms are largeold schoolking bedfront desk staffparking lot
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is fantastic, like stepping into a time machine. The service is fantastic. Have dinner by the pool. Super kitsch and fun. I came expecting little and had a fun and memorable experience. Go. You won’t regret it.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is the 3rd time we have stayed at Dinah's and will most certainly be back when we visit the area. Great food, relaxed charming walkways, nice rooms and a pool area that is great for gathering. We had multi-generations gathering for a 90th birthday celebration and the restaurant was very accommodating for our group of 16 people over 3 days.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2018

Palo Alto hotel rates are famously steep, so I was very pleasantly surprised by the (weekend) rate I secured here. As my departure flight was leaving around midnight, I needed an extra half-day rate, which most hotels don't offer. Dinah's base rate was so attractive that I gladly paid the extra for extra half-day. (Note that the rate I got by emailing them was lower than the best rate advertised on their website. Try it.)

As other reviewers have noted, it's a well managed and friendly property, with large and comfortable rooms. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2018

We both enjoyed our stay at the Dinah's Garden Hotel. The room was roomy, and well designed. Loved the water features and walking around looking at the property. Also close to The Sea restaurant that we love.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2018

I've been staying at Dinah's Garden Hotel for business trips for the last 5 years and have never once had a negative experience. The grounds are amazing, with the Koi ponds and ducks and the hotel rooms are comfortable and thoughtfully furnished. The staff is incredibly kind and helpful and the food is wonderful. I love the pool and poolside restaurant!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo