“Motel was very good for the price. Breakfast...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Palo Alto Inn

The Palo Alto Inn
Ranked #22 of 27 Hotels in Palo Alto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Martinez
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

I was at a conference at a neighboring hotel but didn't wart to pay their rate. I chose Days Inn on the same block and was completely satisfied (as was my wallet). The room was clean, bed was comfortable and location great. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Gerald G
Coppell, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Great location, amazingly clean, kind and very helpful staff, quiet, comfortable......my wife and I travel alot and this is one of the best motels we have ever stayed at. Reserve a room with no worries.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Ashland, Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

I made a reservation at the Palo Alto Days Inn for 2/20/13 with the manager"Kumar". I called back 5 mins later and apologized but I needed to cancel the reservation. I spoke again to "Kumar". He told me that it was no problem and he would take care of the cancellation.I asked him if he was sure that there was no further action that I needed to take. Kumar said no, he would handle every thing. Well, he handled it alright. He charged my credit card $133.00. I have called twenty times to discuss this with the manager "Kumar" but he is never there and will not return my calls. Everyone else is powerless to resolve the situation.This operation is highway robbery and a big scam. You avoid this establishment like the plague. I certainly would not trust them with my credit card information even if they were the last room in town! They are a ripoff!
Greg B