WINNER WONDERLAND

“Very average basic motel. Although the bathroom was clean...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Palo Alto Inn

The Palo Alto Inn
Ranked #24 of 27 Hotels in Palo Alto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Sugar Hill
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I booked this hotel for a week for business. 3 of those days they were hammering, drilling, sawing, dragging upstairs, outside my door, behind the walls - starting at 8am in the morning until the end of day. How is this possible?
The internet here is by far the worst in the area, I have stayed in many hotels for the last 2 months here for business and I can barely work on my computer because of the wireless.
Heater/ AC is as loud as the tv!
Room is clean, service is below average.

Room Tip: Go to comfort inn down the street.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I read some bad review about the hotel before going there. Maybe I was luck and got a better room or I simply compare what is comparable. The room was nice, clean and quiet. I went there during weekend, so I don't know how it runs during the week.

Overall I found it a good motel. If I went there again, I am quite sure I would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple