All reviewsciboattached restaurantcreek runningel caminoshuttle serviceconvenience storelip balmcomplimentary winewithin milesbeautiful groundsquiet locationstanford universityfree shuttleparking loton site restaurantthe palo alto areabottled water
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Excellent staff, excellent service, would recommend to anyone!

Prabin at the front desk went above and beyond to accommodate us!

Would love to stay there again. Thank you so much for the great experience!

2  Thank Ronnie B
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I didn’t really expect a lot from this site, but got pleasantly surprised. Clean rooms, nice surrounding, friendly receptionist and conveniently located on El Camino Real. This is a great value accomodation in the middle of Palo Alto

Room Tip: Chose a room on the ground floor with access to the patio
2  Thank pstrebel
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The photos of the Creekside Inn made us think we were staying at a much more upscale hotel than it is. It is serviceable. The bed was comfortable. We were facing the garden, so it was quiet. The bathroom was utilitarian. The garden was lovely. But, no real breakfast, it is on a very busy and unattractive street, and has little character or charm. It would be OK for business if other places are booked (but no business center), but we were looking for a romantic weekend, and it didn't fit that bill at all.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms that face the street. It is a very busy and unattractive street. Get a garden room. The garden is the best thing in the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank emma1913
CreeksideMGR, General Manager at Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. Our photos reflect a true picture of our gardens and room accommodations. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your garden view, comfortable bed, and quiet room. Many of our customers describe us as a hidden oasis off El Camino Real. I am sorry that our hotel was not what you were looking for, but I hope that your visit to Palo Alto was successful otherwise. Thank you for staying with us!

Yours truly,
Luis Carreno
Creekside Inn

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I had a meeting at Apple and my friends at Apple recommended this a choice during my visit to Cupertino. The hotel is a quiet place and the room was good. It could use a bit of upgrades but overall was a very nice stay during my visit.

I know there are other choices in the area, but I really enjoyed the peace and tranquility of this place and would return if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
CreeksideMGR, General Manager at Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to tell us about your recent stay at the Creekside Inn Hotel. I am glad that your colleagues at Apple have heard and recommended our hotel during your recent business trip. I am also pleased to read that you enjoyed the peaceful and tranquil ambiance of our charming Palo Alto hotel.

We look forward to hosting you and other Apple employees again in the future and thank you for your business.

Luis Carreno
Creekside Inn

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Rooms were spacious and clean, some with very nice views. Definitely a step up from a regular chain motel. In addition to a restaurant, a full-service deli and mini-mart type convenience store is located on grounds. Complimentary drink tickets are provided for the evening happy hour - a nice touch. Wifi is complimentary as well.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the gardens have much nicer views than those overlooking the street or pool.