“Good yogurt, a little overpriced”
Review of Fraiche Yogurt

Fraiche Yogurt
Ranked #9 of 20 Dessert in Palo Alto
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The yogurt and pastries are excellent, but overpriced. $2.75 for one chocolate chip cookie? Give me a break!

There are newer reviews for Fraiche Yogurt

Reviewed August 21, 2013

1. Excellent latte - not surprising
2. Good oatmeal! Who knew I wanted figs in my oatmeal? But I liked them.
3. Speaking of the oatmeal: if you get Greek yogurt on it, man that is a lot of yogurt. There was no way I could finish it.

Also - got wifi. Can't argue with that.

2  Thank LilyK89
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Enjoy delicious frozen yogurt, thick and unctuous. This is a busy yogurt shop and for good reason. Never had frozen yogurt this good!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

To my shame, I didn't try the yoghurt, but the staff were very welcoming and the soya latte was perfect.

1  Thank HughB15
Reviewed April 24, 2013

A friend suggested I try this place out and I am glad that I did. I got a small chocolate frozen yogurt and it was nice because it wasn't icy at all like some yogurts can be. I also ordered a homemade granola bar to go for later and really enjoyed that as well. Sweet, but not overly so. I liked that they had a few other things there if you didn't want yogurt, like kombucha, kale juice and boiled eggs. They had a good selection of toppings and the service was pretty quick.