All reviewsmedia roomfull size refrigeratormon thurslaundry facilitygreat hotelfresh berriesunderground parkinglong staycomplimentary breakfastpull out couchexcellent staybusiness tripceiling fanbusy streetliving roommountain viewwhole foods
Reviewed August 15, 2018

I stayed here for a business trip. I want to like this hotel more, as many aspects of my stay were positive. However, my suite had a strong food odor coming from the microwave that I reported several times to the front desk with little/no result. My first night, someone brought me a razor and shaving cream??? I realize that the hotel is somewhat at the mercy of what previous guests chose to cook, but I would have appreciated some acknowledgement of the problem and an attempt to mitigate other than the passage of time. My other experiences (e.g., check-in, breakfast, fitness room) were all great, so maybe I was just unfortunate in my room assignment.

Stayed: August 2018
Sadiyah A, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Brian Dillard:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Sadiyah
Homewood Suites Palo Alto
sadiyah.ahmad@hilton.com
650.559.8700

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Stay here few times for business. Good breakfast and happy hour. Only complain is that room facing the road is noisy as traffic can start from 5am. Rooms are clean and new. There is a gym, laundry room and game room.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2018

We had a 4 day stay at the new facility in Palo Alto. We toured Stanford, took an easy train ride into SF (train station literally a short walk from the hotel); and enjoyed the pool deck in the evening. It is all right there. Whole Foods, shops, and everything you could possible want, all right there. Why pay SF prices??

The staff is *so* friendly- and the facility is brand new. Can't be a better value in the area.

Room Tip: The workout room is on the 3rd floor. If you like to hit the treadmill before you go out for the day, ask for this floor.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Good place to stay. I just hope that every hotel mentions the charges that the guests would incur for using any particular facility. But overall, the hotel is good, spacious, comfortable. I definitely liked living here!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed July 19, 2018

It's a very nice hotel, I would comfortably recommend. It's clean, lobby area, amenities, rooms (including bathrooms) - everything is very nice. Staff is friendly. Location is great. Love the commitment to environment.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business