“Great Mac and Cheese”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Santa Cruz, California
“Great Mac and Cheese”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We got our food to go as we were here for a hospital visit. The mac and cheese was great! Right next to the motel we were staying, so really convenient.

Visited February 2014

Olympia, Washington
“A good start for the morning.”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

We stopped at the Corner Bakery and Cafe in route to San Francisco. It was a good choice. You place your order and they deliver to your table. The scrambled eggs were quite good and they come with three yummy bacon and nine grain toast. The coffee was very good also. We would go back to this place.

Visited January 2014
Lacey, Washington
“Good Choice”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

New to area, and happened upon it. Excellent breakfast, tasty and wholesome. Would come back again nice selection, and well prepared

Palo Alto, California
“relaxing place to meet”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I enjoyed the clean comfortable environment with easy parking. I am not completely sold on the food, but I have not really had a meal there yet. Just joined a friend who enjoyed their pancakes and I had some coffee. I would have appreciated some healthier options, but its seems a bit more like a chain type menu. The website has nutrition info but it was difficult to know the different salad types. Seems calorie count was high even for small "cafe" salad?Entree size was very high in calories and did not seem to even include dressing? Maybe I am wrong on this nutrition intrepetation. If I am incorrect that means the info. needs to be clearer.

• Visited December 2013
Medford, Oregon
“Oh Boy �� this will test your will power and taste buds!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

You will thank me for alerting you to this "Oh Boy" spot. This Bakery, Salads, Scramblers, Soup, Chili, Oatmeals, Sandwiches, Pastas, Kids' Menu, Yogurt ... have I mentioned the MYRIAD of bakery goodies, jars, trays, baskets, whoopee pies ... PLUS they Cater; Functions, Parties, Baby Showers ... with all the utensils, condiments ... delivered!! This place is new, inside & out, clean, friendly ... did I mention their bakery items ?, good service, and all is tasty along with very good coffee!! Their atmosphere is relaxing, pleasant and enjoyable. Did I mention the cookies, cakes, brownies, Bundt Bites, and Fresh Fruit Tray?? Stop in and try it ... Enjoy !!
[+++Following PS for Advisor truncation+++] FYI for your consideration/action: 1. Cafe Title no longer contains "Construction", 2. This Cafe is #1572 (may help since there are many of these cafes) 3. The zip for this Cafe is 92804, 4. Email for this Cafe to Cater is: www.cornerbakerycafe.com
or by telephone is #650-843-0676, 5. Email to comment about this Cafe is: www.cafefeedback.com or by telephone is #866-306-6162, 6. To comment to Corporate by telephone #1-800-309-4642]