“A nice change. Recommended.”

SIAM Royal Authentic Thai
Reserve with OpenTable
SIAM Royal Authentic Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #105 of 362 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Always enjoy this place and often go whilst on business. Food is pretty authentic and a nice change from many of the restaurants on University Ave with their overpriced and pretentious food. Service nice and attentive but unobtrusive.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We ordered a number of dishes. The chicken satay wasn't authentic which was a disappointment.
The pad thai was gooey. All dishes had raw sliced cabbage (boring). Chicken noodle was blend.
After consuming almost half of the mango shrimp dish...we found a strand of hair. My relatives are the type that would not say anything about the dish, so I kept quiet.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I've eaten a lot of Thai thru the years and this is one of the best. I had the chicken pad ti my wife had spicy basil chicken. Both were great. Would definitely go back if we ever come back thru Palo Alto again

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We went there for a business lunch today. Look wise, it is an average place and not that impressive though the location is excellent. We were 7 folks and everyone ordered a different item from the lunch menu and there was not a single person who did not like their food. Quantity of the food was sufficiently large, taste was great and staff was okay. Highly recommended place for quality and taste of the food.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

There was a fly in my salad! When I told them about it, the waiter walked away like he didn't hear it. And then, he walked back and quietly took my dish away. Didn't say a word....... About 5 minutes later, an older lady showed up, saying to me "Would you like another salad? I mean, this is not even included in the meal. We just gave it to you today for free." I was like.... What? Because it is a dish that you give people, it makes it okay for it to have a fly in it? What kind of logic is that? I wasn't even complaining or demanding anything. I would be perfectly okay if they just apologized. They never did...... It's like they were not happy that I told them. I will not be returning to this restaurant again. There are several other better Thai restaurant in Palo Alto.

1  Thank MustLoveTruffle