“Yup”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

You have to try the sweet and sour pork. The atmosphere is great and it is so nice to see a chinese restaurant with atmosphere.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The food is good but very pricey for what you get. Although the spring rolls are incredible, the food is just average.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We had a centipede in our food, and I can never go back to this place as a result. The restaurant did give our table of 12 a complimentary meal as a result, but the creep factor has not gone away.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is a good location to visit when you are shopping at the Stanford shopping mall. I found the personal extremely friendly. The food was excellent. The food is consistent with other PF Chang's and I find it personally very tasty and good. My favorite are the lettuce cups and the salt and pepper prawns. I think this place deserves a much better rating than given on this site. Over the years I have been to PF 20+ times and have never been disappointed.The food is always good and consisten, I have been at least at 10 different locations.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Nothing really memorable but it is an ok and a safe choice for groups. The food is authentic enough. Just not enough to make an impression for me for some reason.