“Great sandwichs”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Love the food here. Salads are great, but i like the sandwich better. The sandwiches are hot and they make it on demand.

Give it a go.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I had a steak sandwich and did not like it so much. Meat was a little chewy. And the price was quite high for a sandwich - over $9 I think. People I was with had salads and they liked them a lot. The atmosphere of the place is not great, crowded tables and not a very good service.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Fresh salads with great choice of the ingredients, nice friendly environment, many Stanford students are eating there. Located in the heart of busy University Avenue. Nice place to be

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I love the salads. I love the salads, I love the salads. Great meats and extra toppings. The place is somewhat dark and loud as you first walk in, don't be discouraged.

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

A lot of people like the salads here (and I do too). However the thing I like best is the tritip sandwich. They put some carmalized onions on it which make my mouth water like a faucet. I will be going back for sure.

1  Thank Broface M