“Amazing staff, limited menu” 4 of 5 bubbles

Peet's Coffee & Tea
Ranked #16 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Palo Alto
Cuisines: Cafe
Mountain View, California
“Amazing staff, limited menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

The staff here is SO nice! My friend and I stayed here for nearly an entire day, ordering drinks every few hours. We even brought in lunch from another restaurant in Town & Country, and they didn't mind. Plus, when I got one drink I didn't like, they gave me something else entirely at no additional cost. So, so nice!

I just wish Peet's in general had some more diverse drink offerings. I get that they're trying to stay away from the Starbuck's model of endless foo-foo, calorically overloaded creamy, sugary concoctions... But I think there's got to be a happy medium for the bitterness-averse like me!

• Visited April 2014

San Francisco, California
“My local Coffee House”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

the best part of Peet's in Town and Country is that there are 5-10 outdoor tables on a large patio where you can enjoy sunny weather and people watch.

There are a few indoor tables, too.

if you just want grab and go coffee, I suggest Peet's on University or Peet's on Homer... they are usually faster.

If you want to sit outside, use some free wifi, and enjoy a nice cafe experience; this is a good choice.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Palo Alto, California
“Peet's in town&country mall, what a beautiful place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

This coffee shop has its own followers. After few visits you will see familiar faces of regulars. Then your visits will starts to feel like a meeting or reunion of your friends.

In a beautiful sunny day in Palo Alto, the outdoor parts of this Peet's is --the place-- to relax, read, and have your daily hot drink.

The staff are friendly and fast.

• Visited September 2013