“Great rotisserie chicken dishes”
Review of Roast Shop - CLOSED

Roast Shop
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed February 11, 2013

The rotisserie chicken here is surprisingly good. We came here for lunch and were surprised to find that no one was in the restaurant. I know that it's a new addition to Palo Alto downtown restaurant collections, and I know that it is on the side street instead of right on University, but still, the food is really good. I'm guessing that it is because the lighting inside the restaurant is really dark and grim. When we walked by from the outside, we weren't sure if the restaurant was open or not.

Restaurant 101: Never make people guess if you are open or not. If they have to guess, they will skip you and go to the next one.

Anyway, don't be fool by the exterior. The chicken dish is pretty good. My chicken salad was 11 dollars before tax. A bit pricey for the food but I thought the flavor was great. I'll probably come back and try some of their other dishes.

1  Thank MustLoveTruffle