“Those garlic fries...”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Four stars simply for the taste of the beer and those garlic fries.

I hardly ever eat fried food, so I didn't feel too great after eating multiple platefuls of them.

But at the same time, I. felt. awesome. No regrets.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Food is ok - I like the garlic fries - but you really can't expect to have any friends after eating 10-20 cloves of crushed garlic with a garnish of fries.

This place is marketed as a brewpub so let's discuss the beer itself.

Compared to the European beers they are trying to emulate, I have found these versions lack a sophisticated flavor profile. In short, I would never order beer here again because the only options are GB varieties.

If I fancy a pint I'll go across the street to Empire Tap

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We went there for team lunch. I must say the staff is very polite and they try to take good care of the customers. I love the food and portion size was good too. Only thing to complaint about is that we had to wait for more than 30 minutes to get the food. If time is not a constraint, i would love to go there again.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I'm especially fond of their Marzen beer. Like tasting the seasonal ones. Food selection is broad enough to please a variety of palates.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This pub came moderately recommended. But I doubt this is an American pub. If you want a real American Pub, I suggest the Nut house. The Korean pork at GB was served with mash potato and a soy butter sauce. It was ok, no complains. What was disappointing was the Beer. Coming in from Glasgow, and having had Pilsners from across Europe, I have to say, this was easily the worst Pilsner I have had to date. Also, if you are from out of the US, you may want to take your passport with you. They asked me for my ID, and they were reluctant to accept my British Driving Licence.