“Fabulous. Excellent. A+++”
Review of Evvia

Evvia
Reserve with OpenTable
Evvia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 362 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: University
Description: Sister restaurant of Kokkari, Evvia has been serving beautiful and elegant Greek cuisine since 1995. Fabulous fish, savory roasted meats, and sun-soaked vegetables are jazzed up with a spritz of lemon, a little olive oil, and herbs. There is perfection in simplicity.
Reviewed August 6, 2009

I spent a week doing a Jazz Residency at Stanford University. I ate at Evvia every night (that's right, 6 nights in a row!!). It suited me well because the location was convenient, the atmosphere was wonderful, the staff were generous, genuine and gracious - both professional and personal.

I loved the food (obviously!), and had no reason, nor interest, in dining elsewhere. Evvia provided me with everything I was looking for. It was very well patronized, yet even though I was dining on my own, this presented no problem to the restaurant, and I was welcomed and felt valued.

As a person who dines out several times a week, every week, 52 weeks of the year, year in-year out, I have NO hesitation in recommending this restaurant.

Reviewed June 25, 2009

I was on a business trip to Palo Alto and Evvia was so good that I went there twice during my trip. The first night I have the Katsiki Yiouvetsi (braised goat), which was very tender, and had lots of flavor. The second night I had the lamb chops, which were the best I've had.

Reservations are a must. Ambiance is nice, with the front of the restaurant being open to the street. BYO was nice, but they charged a $20 corkage fee.

Reviewed April 9, 2009

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 20, 2009

Nice ambiance. Food average...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook