“Superb greek restaurant”
Review of Evvia

Evvia
Reserve with OpenTable
Evvia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 372 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: University
Description: Sister restaurant of Kokkari, Evvia has been serving beautiful and elegant Greek cuisine since 1995. Fabulous fish, savory roasted meats, and sun-soaked vegetables are jazzed up with a spritz of lemon, a little olive oil, and herbs. There is perfection in simplicity.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I had dinner here recently and it was very good. Definitely my best Greek restaurant so far. Staff were courteous and knowledgeable despite being very busy. The slow cooked lamb was beautiful.

1  Thank LondonWizard

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Evvia is a must go to restaurant if you are into elegant fine cuisine.
The place is very cosy & the staff is friendly. The food was exquisite, starting with the appetizers we had grilled peppers with Feta cheese & olive oil that was just perfect. Also don't miss on the mouth-watering Greek Yogurt with honey, dates & walnuts for dessert!!!
I would say that's one of the best restaurants I've been to :) Bon Appetitooo

1  Thank dinahsn
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Evvia is the best greek restaurant I've been to. That's saying a lot - considering I've been in Greece several times. Evvia has fantastic food, great service and a relaxed, cozy atmosphere. An absolute must if you're in Palo Alto.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

One of the top 5 restaurants I have ever visited.  Not much else to add to all the previous reviews. This place is simply amazing. The service, food, atmosphere,etc. we're once again perfect.  We had Anna again and she may be the top 2 or 3 best waiters we have ever had. Bravo!  Keep it up.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Maybe we were just lucky but we are new to the area and decided to have a date night on a whim at 5:30 on a Friday night. Open table got us a reservation at 7:45 and we enjoyed one of our all-time best date night dinners ever. The venue is fun and thoughtfully divided into tables and little nooks so the conversation is pleasant for a crowded room. The service is knowledgeable and our server had a great sense of humor. We tried the dolmas (good) and an artichoke skewer (great) appetizer and then split the lemon rice soup which had wonderful flavor. Then we ordered the whole fish grilled and a lamb skewer on the recommendation of our server and were stunned. Brilliant fresh favors and perfect preparation. It is true that this place is known for lamb and I am not a lamb person (too gamey for me) but I took the risk and am so glad that I did. Unlike any lamb I have ever had. Also, we got kitschy and ordered two glasses of retsina figuring "when in Thermopylae..." But were pleased to be served a very mellow retsina with a quite smooth finish. Top to bottom this place lives up to its reputation!

Been to Evvia? Share your experiences!