“Excellent breakfast buffet. And the best vegetarian omelette!”

Restaurant Soleil at the Westin Palo Alto
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Soleil at the Westin Palo Alto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #119 of 365 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: University Avenue
Transit: Adjacent to Cal Train Palo Alto Station and the Marguerite Stanford Shuttle.
Description: Located on the second floor of the Westin Palo Alto Hotel, Restaurant Soleil welcomes you to enjoy fresh seafood, steak, salads & pastas. Our daily Breakfast Buffet & a la carte menu makes Restaurant Soleil the place to start your day for a quick meeting with colleagues or leisurely breakfast with family & friends. Our Sunday Brunch, Special Holiday Buffets and Prix Fixe menus have been drawing people from all over the Bay for more than 10 years. This best kept secret in Palo Alto has a charming, warm atmosphere, & serves up a new, innovative menu item daily. The added convenience of complimentary valet & self parking, makes Restaurant Soleil a must try.
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Our kids loved the breakfast buffet at the restaurant. Plus the chef made us a customized vegetarian omelette that is to die for! Two thumbs up for Soleil!!

1  Thank RPI-Alum

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is a restaurant worth eating at. I love there Breakfast Buffet or a Great Burger for Lunch. Everything that I have tried on the menu is to my liking

Reviewed January 24, 2013

They are the Westin hotels Restaurant and Give 5 Star Service. After your meal try the Lobby Bar where you will meet Marland.
She is a very Good Bartender.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I was too tired after a long day--and the rain-- to leave the hotel, so decided to try Soleil. It's a soft and attractive restaurant, there were only about four tables, so it was quiet. The menu is not huge, but varied, and rotisserie food is their specialty. My Scotch was a weak pour, the French onion soup a tad too salty for me but tasty nevertheless, a rotisserie Cornish game hen nicely prepared, moist, tasty, along with a cheese polenta cake and asparagus. Service was efficient although getting water sometimes required a lot of work to get attention! Small and modest wine list. If I stay at the Westin again I'll give it another try.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We were one of only 3 tables for dinner on a Sunday night, which meant out service was terrific! I had some delightful seared scallops and my sister had a kobe beef burger which she claimed was the best of her life.