“SUB ... +++”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The subs were good. I ate here twice and I would go back. I had the corned beef sandwich and it was the best.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We usually go in the morning and it is all ways full of people. You may wait before getting a spot. It is really good. I do not really like it because I never get enough because I have allergies to bread and diary. I all ways pick from the breakfeast menu because that is pretty much the only things I can have that will fill me up more than what Luch and Dinner has to offer. In addition, my parents love this type of food. I really do not. So do not take it like it is really bad place to go for someone with allergies.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I liked the breakfast there but a little different menu to choose from. The service was OK not outstanding and we had to ask for several things but my breakfast was really good. The pumpkin muffin I had fell apart on the plate as it was so dry! They are famous for the big chunk of Blueberry muffins and I would stick to those. Prices OK not great but within walking distance from our hotel room which made it nice because my husband is in a walker.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We had breakfast here and I guess being a Sunday it was packed with diners so we had to wait for us to be seated, great thing is that they had a self service coffee and tea while you wait.
We had omelette and it was alright nothing to rave about, service was good even though they had a full house.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

It is ALWAYS crowded,. but they have free coffee cake outside for you to enjoy during the wait., The food is great