“Good Mojitos!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Menlo Park, California
“Good Mojitos!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Conveniently located in Palo Alto's "second" downtown, this place is great. Their mojitos are really good, their staff is very attentive and the food nicely cooked. We had their plantains (a must) and coconut crusted snapper- definitely recommend it. We went on a Friday night and they had awesome live music playing as well.

• Visited October 2012

Palo Alto, California
“My husband loves the cigar room, I love the live music and food”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This place is fun! I feel like I'm in a different country. The music has been exceptional when I've been there on a Saturday--with patrons happily singing along. We enjoy having a smoke in the back--such as throwback to the past. The food is excellent too.

Visited April 2012
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Wonderful find”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Found this place by chance and just walked in. Wow. Great service by a staff that really seemed to care, great drinks, food, coffee, and dessert. If you smoke there is a cigar lounge too. What a gem. Tried the pulled pork.

• Visited August 2012
New Hampshire
“Just ok”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I went here in August 2012. I had a mojito that I thought was quite bad, and the Cuban sandwich was just ok. I've been to a lot of Cuban places around the US (and Florida in particular), and this place was probably my least favorite. Nothing terrible per se, just not good or memorable.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“The best empanadas!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Order empanadas, a refreshing mojito and ropa Vieja. It's a great place to meet with friends or even a romantic dinner. My favorite restaurant in America I wish they had that here in Vegas .

• Visited September 2011