Americas Best Value Inn - Palo Alto
Crowne Plaza Palo Alto(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$192
$161
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $265/night.

Hotel Keen(Palo Alto)
$179
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

$319
Garden Court Hotel
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $448/night.

Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$118
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

Dinah's Garden Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$219
$175
Dinahs Garden
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

Hotel Parmani(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$109
The Zen Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$149
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

The Westin Palo Alto(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$235
$225
  • Pool
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $340/night.

Country Inn(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
$144
$140
$379
$319
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $507/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Stayed here twice and both times they were clean and the price was right. Down the street you can find many restaurants and you can walk to Hobies family restaurant 3 doors down. The room was clean and the office was really nice in anything you needed. This place does pack them in pretty good. The parking is a little tight but all in all a good experience.

Room Tip: Some rooms in the very back have no upstairs,the front ones do and you do hear more from them moving around upstairs.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This motel is older but kept up well. The rooms were clean and the noise from El Camino was minimal. The parking was alittle tight to get in and out of your parking space. When it says breakfast it is a bearclaw in plastic and an orange juice. The rooms are however equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.

Room Tip: I would try and get toward the back to minimize the noise.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I travel often and when I go to Palo Alto either for Medical needs, business, or even pleasure I always chose Americas Best Value Sky Ranch Inn. The service there is incredible and the Management is always willing and able to help me in any way they can. Best Customer Service EVER! I cant imagine them treating anyone rudely they are the sweetest people.
Not to mention they always have the best prices that cant be beat. I appreciate the fact that they keep the atmosphere calm and there is no inturuptions when trying to work or relax.
This location is perfect for going shopping at the Standford Mall and is very close to both San Jose and San Francisco.
The rooms are quaint and WiFi being free with the room is another definite plus. Also, I love the free parking and if I have any questions the Front Desk is always willing to help me find directions or point me out in the direction that I need to go.
DEFINITELY A PLACE I WOULD RECOMMEND and will remain my destination stay number one choice when in Palo Alto, CA.
Hope your stay is as nice as mine always is.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2012

First, I have to admit I didn't stay with the hotel. I booked and canceled after talking to their service people over the phone. It might be a good hotel, but their attitude shocked me.

I booked a room with them for the first time. I called them to verify the room because I booked it online, and asked whether I can make any change to the arrangement. I spoke with two person, and this was the rudest customer service I have ever encountered. The first person turned me down, and when I tried to confirm his answer, he transferred me to another person. She told me to talk to the website where I booked the room (which is not the way things are supposed to work out), refused to listen to my explanation, said "No. Bye." and then hung up the phone.

Happily I booked the hotel with a free cancellation policy, which I did instantly after talking to them.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank SCCeeeen
abvipaloalto, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn - Palo Alto, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, we appreciate your doing so. We use your comments to further train our staff and to ensure that we exceed expectations. All our service staff has been made aware of your experience and feedback. The service you described is very uncharacteristic of our staff, and we apologize if events transpired as you described.

Please also note that certain online sites do not allow changes/cancellations and require 100% deposit at the point of reservation. Unfortunately we could not find a "Sophie C" in our reservation history to discern, but this would be a likely situation where our staff could not adjust. Please feel free to contact me personally if you would like to discuss in further detail.

Thank you again for your feedback, we sincerely hope that you would allow us another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Just wanted to share my experience with this particular ABVI location in Palo Alto. Check-in's are at 3PM. As an out of towner, with flights being what they are these days, many times I've gotten there before 3PM.....They always have a smile and a room. In the event, there isn't one it's not long before they make one available. I appreciate this and value that atention to customer care. Thanks ABVI, Palo Alto!! Just saying.

Room Tip: I like the top floors for many reasons.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple