“Great Food - Great Service”
Review of Loving Hut - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Loving Hut
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My wife and I are switching to a whole foods, plant based diet (Highly recommend reading the CHINA STUDY by T. Colin Campbell). It can be difficult to find restaurants that provide this type of food. The Loving Hut does that very thing and does it well. The staff are very friendly and accomodating and the food is beyond delicious and nutritious. It is served cheerfully and very quickly. My wife and I visit Palo Alto frequently and The Loving Hut is a must stop everytime! Can't wait and looking forward to our next visit.
Jim Brown

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Our first meal in a vegan restaurant and overall it was very good. If we lived in the area this restaurant would be on our regular list. We had the "faux" shrimp as an appetizer (sorry, cannot remember the name but this is what it looked like), the split pea and barley soup, the seven seas rice, Guru's Curry and the Angel's Wrap. One of our group ordered vegan Pad Thai but they were out (must be a popular dish). Everything was very tasty with the seven seas rice being excellent -- fortunately the person who ordered this dish generously shared and we all took advantage. The only warning I would give is, you need to love curry if you order a curry dish (I know some of you would say "duh" but I was surprised at the strength of the curry). The restaurant was clean and the staff helpful. You place your order and pay at the cash register and they bring the food to your table when it is done. We did not get our entrees at one time but the dishes were brought out as they were completed (we all had our entrees within 5 minutes of the first entree being served). The atmosphere is very casual and there are two tables outside. Free Wi-Fi so we saw people working/browsing at their tables. This restaurant is a great argument for going vegan.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

All of the Vegan food that we tried here was excellent! I was extremely impressed with the variety of options- let's face it sometimes there are not many Vegan choices on the menu. It was quite a find in the town of Palo Alto. We were able to sit outside & enjoy a casual, healthy meal. The service workers were really friendly as well. I wish my town of KC had a Loving Hut!