“Quick, healthy, convenient... Lovely to sit outside on a nice day.”
Review of Asian Box

Asian Box
Ranked #92 of 356 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Mountain View, California
“Quick, healthy, convenient... Lovely to sit outside on a nice day.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Like Asian Chipotle... but so much better than what you're imagining. I promise.

Initially skeptical, I LOVED the asian vegetable salad as my base, although the other carby options (all with low glycemic index counts!) looked pretty tasty as well. The wok-tossed vegetables were incredible, as were the coconut curry tofu. And my advice is to just ask for everything as far as toppings go (but pay attention to what you might be paying extra for-- the caramelized egg does cost extra!)

The fish sauce was phenomenal, and my fiance said their homemade sriracha wasn't too spicy. The jalapenos were enough kick for me, though!

Quick, healthy, convenient... Lovely to sit outside on a nice day. And friendly employees! I just want to crawl inside this box and live there.

• Visited October 2012