“Crepevine... more like Greatvine.”
Review of Crepevine

Crepevine
Ranked #13 of 362 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The food was excellent (even though they made mine spicy, when I asked for no spice, I still enjoyed it), great choices, really nice owner and the desserts were way yummy.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We chose this restaurant based on little more than it looked interesting as we walked down the street. The food was awesome and we really liked the layout of the venue. Liked that the food was fancy, yet the environment was casual. Wish they had one like this close to my home in San Diego.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I love the Crepevine for lunch or a light dinner. You have your choice of crepes, sandwiches, and salads. You order and pay at the counter and take a number to a table and the food is delivered to you in about 5-10 minutes. You can completely customize your crepe or choose from some standard options. The food is fresh. A crepe comes with a side salad and roasted potatoes. There are also dessert crepes, which I have not tried, but involve nutella, chocolate sauce and whipped cream - again, what's not to love. The servers are friendly and efficient. There are a few tables on the street which is great on a warm day. And the street is actually a bit less noisy than inside the restaurant, which is a bit loud. This is a great place for families or college students on a budget.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Love, love, love this place. I love their Santa Fe crepe and their strawberry nutella crepe. I've been coming to this restaurant for years and those 2 are my favorites. The price is very reasonable and the place is cozy. I love sitting outside specially when the weather is nice. I also like their kabob wrap. The service is always quick and they are always very nice. I don't live in the area anymore but I come hear whenever I get the chance.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We had crepes for dinner and we were very pleased. They also have sandwiches, pasta and breakfast. I felt there crepe menu was bit limited, but I tried the chicken with curry sauce and it was very tasty. We went for an early dinner and it was not crowded. It was comfortable and quiet. The table are set quite close together, so later in the evening it could possibly be very tight seating arrangements and noisy. I would like to go back and try their breakfast sometime.