What was good:
- I liked the place - quick attentive unobtrusive service. They keep engaged with you without much verbiage
- seating options are extensive inside and outside the place.
- The food is very much of fusion cuisine with a strong Indian flavor (think garlic naans with no butter). BUT if you like Indian authentic taste with the fats - you got to ask for it. They'll give you all the butter you need :)
- We've had lahsooni saag paneer (musthave), dal makhni (black daal as they said - very good), paneer platter (small portions but well flavored), palak chat (very fusion - papdi chat is thetruly Indian item in comparison but this was definitely quite good). The naans were top quality.
What could be improved:
- Its fairly pricey - you can easily touch 25$/person/meal.
- Its America - if you like it, you gotto tip 15%. These guys are nice and requesting about it unlike many others. This logic beats me - but hey cab drivers expect/demand 20% tip for a short ride as well, so what can I say?!