“Very healthy”

Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Sydney, Australia
“Very healthy”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Very healthy and delicious menu and great value, especially when there's so many rich eating options on University Ave sometimes you just need something light and healthy!

Visited January 2012

Menlo Park, California
“student salads”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

If you're looking for a massive salad for about $12, however you want it, stop in at Sprout. The atmosphere is poor (cold cavern), but the salads are as good as you make them (you choose the ingredients). Nothing much to offer a traveler, unless you'd kill for a salad. If you're into salads and want to hang out, try Lyfe around the corner - just as healthy, better atmosphere.

• Visited March 2012
San Mateo
“One of the best salads”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I had the Davy, and it was one of the best salads I ever ate. The salmon was firm and fresh, there was a whole avocado I think, and it was perfectly balanced, even with a substitute dressing (they ran out of the regular and gave me a fat free choice that was tasty). The whole thing was so fresh that I ate half of it the next day for lunch.

• Visited August 2012
San Francisco, California
“My favorite salads and sandwiches”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

If you like big salads full of fresh ingredients, Sprout is worth a visit. I enjoy both building my own salads (toppings include fruit, cheese, veggies, grains, meat, fish, etc.) and ordering their menu sandwiches. The vegetarian options are really outstanding, and they use delicious Acme bread for both the sandwiches and as a side to the salads. A perfect lunch spot! Beware, it's super crowded on weekdays from 12-2.

• Visited June 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
“Tried Lunch here Twice”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We've had a family lunch here twice. I know my wife and daughters like the place, and frequent routinely.
The salad was good...but for the price I was not thrilled.
There sure is alot of choices if your into a variety of salads etc....
Getting a table can be quite challenging....we've had that challenge both times I have eaten here. Not my choice....but when others in the family want to go, ok.

Visited March 2012