“Sustainable choices”

LYFE Kitchen, Palo Alto
Ranked #81 of 365 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We had dinner here, food is good, portions are small & pricey for an order at the counter style restaurant.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Love this restaurant, its so clean, and the food so good! Great location

Reviewed July 15, 2012

LYfe is both eat in and take out. Some of the items are terrific - the fish tacos in particular and the unfired chicken. Others are a bit more mixed. I like that Lyfe provides full nutrition information.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Found this restaurant on Yelp. My daughter wanted to eat healthy and my wife is a vegan so thought we would check it out. Nice modern, clean atmosphere. You order at the counter and they give you an electronic locator so they can bring food and beverages to you. The menu has vegetarian, vegan, and of course meat dishes but everything is prepared in a healthy and fresh fashion. The calories and sodium are listed on the menu. I was a bit skeptical that the food would be good but pleasantly surprised. I had the fish tacos which were quite flavorful and filling. The side salad was adequate and the baked sweet potatoe fries were actually quite good. My daughter had the chicken ancient grains bowl and enjoyed it. My wife had a salad and grilled vegetables and was happy.

Derek Fisher was there getting a sales pitch to invest in the company and I love D Fish so have to give this review 5 stars. The food was excellent, healthy and affordable. The 3 of us ate for under $50.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

After reading through the menu, I was excited to try many of the healthy dishes at Lyfe Kitchen. Unfortunately, my dining companions and I thought the food fell flat. The presentations are lovely, and the portions are fine, but the taste is a bit Lyfe-less (yes, I went there). The grilled barramundi had no flavor, but sat in a broth that was overly spicy. The sweet potato fries were limp and under-seasoned. The chocolate cake was not sweet enough. I may go back again, to see if I have better luck with other dishes. The staff was friendly, and the restaurant was casual and comfortable.

1  Thank FJsMom