“Excellent Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 15, 2012

The Pizza is alway fresh and Tasty and there is a good variety
You can buy pizaa by the Slice and the salads are alway fresh.
If i go with Friends i buy a pie
The service at athe counter is alway fast and friendly

Reviewed December 2, 2012

This is american pizza made for the college audience. Prices are reasonable. It's not NY style, it's not italian style, you can get a slice in a hurry, and the delivery can be good if you order THIN CRUST (the guy on the phone will tell you they only make it one way - don't believe him). If you want italian pizza try Strada down the street who has a wood oven, or Renzo further down who has gas but better crust. For big american pizza there is also Applewood and Mountain MIke's an Frankie Johnnie Luigi Too. That all being said, BMH is my go-to delivery pizza.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

This pizza is delicious. It is great to eat at night after you're drinking a long time. thin crust. Please eat here all the time!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

OK, I know that this place is supposed to be popular and, let's face it, pizza is always popular. In this case, I just don't get it. Crabby teenagers serving up reheated pizza that is mediocre and salty at best is just not what I'd expect. I'm not saying I haven't been back a few times, but I sort of think of it a bit above McDonalds. That is, if I'm there and I want pizza, there could be worse choices. About the only redeeming quality that I can appreciate is that it's, again, fast and easy, but certainly not great.

Like the decor and the frisbee plates, but wish the tables were clean.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Pizzas here are great and not too oily and fatty... the menu is varied and the staff nice also, especially when ordering lots of pizzas for a group.