Agree with recent reviews describing as quirky with funky purple lights in garage and overall 50's vibe. The decor and buildings are dated and dark. I love plants but there are too many just packed together to be very pleasing or aesthetic. The room was large and reasonably comfortable. Its a superb location for access to Stanford and the restaurants/Farmer's Market on California Avenue. The breakfast was average food. Rather small and crowded. I might stay again because of location but not with any enthusiasm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the street from the Stanford campus, you'll find the Stanford Terrace Inn, an oasis of unexpected elegance. In the midst of Silicon Valley, you'll discover a tradition of old world hospitality. Here, Tuscan murals adorn the walls, evoking a timeless sense of luxury. Our secluded garden setting and sun-drenched patio makes it easy to unwind. Or perhaps relieve the stresses of the day in our heated pool. Inside your over-sized guest room, you'll find all the modern conveniences. Complimentary cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and a desk large enough to get some real work done. All at a price that's pleasantly surprising. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Otel, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Stanford Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stanford Terrace Hotel Palo Alto
- Stanford Terrace Palo Alto